Library and Information Resources
Electronic Reserves (ERes)
Campus Library Information
Harrisburg Campus McCormick Library (including Midtown)
- Group Study Room Reservation and Calendar: Reserve the group study rooms up to five days in advance.
- Research Assistance: Having trouble finding sources on your research topic? Haven’t had to do research for a long time (or ever!) and need some help getting started? Schedule an appointment with one of our reference/instruction librarians!
- Citing Sources: What is a bibliography? How do you credit a quote? This guide will help you answer those questions and avoid plagiarism.
- Workshops: a web-page of tutorials that cover the topics previously covered in the in-class workshops.
- Fun Books to Read: This guide has everything you need to know about the Leisure Reading Collection.
- E-reader Guide: Learn more about borrowing a Nook E-reader!
The Nooks are loaded with e-books of some of our most popular leisure titles and several new best sellers.
- Customized Library Instruction: Faculty, if your students will be conducting research this semester, then this is an excellent opportunity to invite a librarian to your class.
- Booking Media and Purchasing Media: Attention, Faculty! If you are interested in using videos or CDs in your class, these pages explain the process.
- McCormick Library Hours: Summer hours begin on Monday, 5/20.
- Midtown Library Hours: The library will be closed for the summer beginning Tuesday, 5/14, until Monday, 8/19.
- Text-a-Librarian! 717-745-5255 Librarians are available 8am-8pm M-Th, 8am-4:30pm F, 12pm-4pm Sat, & 1pm-6pm Sun.
Charges from your cell phone provider may apply. By sending a text, you give the librarians permission to reply to your text message. Your privacy is important to us. Your wireless number is kept confidential.